Commercial movers are specifically trained to tackle the unique logistics of an office, warehouse, new construction or industrial type move. San Diego Moving has performed thousands of commercial moves over the years and our clients have been extremely happy with the service they’ve received.
If you find yourself needing to relocate your corporate office you can find comfort knowing that we will get this done for you as quickly and safely as possible. Our commercial movers understand a quick move will save your business from costly downtime. We are flexible enough to meet your needs, whether that be moving during odd hours, safely transporting expensive machinery, or working with property management to ensure all the licensing requirements are met. We’ve got your back!
Most commercial buildings have specific insurance coverage requirements that moving companies must meet in order to perform the job on their property. Not only do we have that insurance coverage, but we also went above the minimum requirements to ensure we can conduct a move on any property in San Diego County. Click the insurance information above for more details.
- Commercial movers, professionally trained and uniformed
- Cubicles disassembled and reassembled
- Office desks disassembled and reassembled
- Office furniture delivery
- Onsite office relocations
- Office supplies and content boxed and unpacked if needed
- Warehouse content boxed and unpacked if needed
- Warehouse shelving disassembled and reassembled
- Electronics, computers, telephones packed/unpacked